1) Our brand new and beautifully heathered face fabric is the heart and soul of the Standard Issue. A heavy weight weave for durability that is still soft and supple for comfort. Featuring a DuPont Teflon DWR and 15k/15k laminate to keep you dry, tech has never looked so good.
2) The hood on the Standard Issue is oversized for fitting over bulky helmets. It has robust 2-way adjustment system and a magnet that holds the hood down when not in use. The inner rim of the hood is lined with black wool.
3) Super soft microfleece to protect your neck and chin. This is seriously good fleece. Only the best for your face.
4) Printed with the adage, "In Peace, Prepare For War", this tape details the interior of the jacket. Preparedness is essential.
5) Wool trimmed pocket flaps. A homage to the roots of modern outerwear, wool is naturally water resistant and was used to keep humans warm and dry for millennia. On the Standard Issue, wool adds texture and accent. Serious class.
6) Four interior pockets ensure you'll have a spot for all that crap you carry around. One mesh drop-in pocket, one napoleon pocket and two zippered media pockets.
7) Leather pocket welts. Add luxury to your day. Similar to bathing in a solid marble bath tub or eating with 24k gold flatware, the leather accents will make you feel very wealthy.
8) Lethal Descent's signature fit. Longer, slimmer cuts. Tapered sleeves eliminate bulk. Arguably the most important part of a jacket. We've got it right.
9) Adjustable powder skirt with stow-away system. Keeps you warm and dry. No gimmicks.