1) Our brand new and beautifully heathered face fabric is the heart and soul of the Standard Issue. A heavy weight weave for durability that is still soft and supple for comfort. Featuring a DuPont Teflon DWR and 15k/15k laminate to keep you dry, tech has never looked so good.
2) Adjustable elasticized waist band allows for up to 6" of adjustment.
3) Leather pocket welts. Luxury. Like flying on a private jet, sipping champagne from fine crystal or having a butler. We all need a little luxury in our lives.
4) Wool trimmed pocket flaps. A homage to the roots of modern outerwear, wool is naturally water resistant and was used to keep humans warm and dry for millennia. On the Standard Issue, wool adds texture and accent. Serious class.
5) Double flap leg vents. Keeps air out when closed and lets air in while open. A simple feature that can make or break a pair of pants. These vents are done right.
6) Fleece lined knees and seat make the Standard Issue Pant the warmest pant we have ever made. Soft and silky. It's almost like wearing sweatpants.
7) Heavy duty fabric surrounds the cuff and extends up the inner leg to protect the pant from your razor sharp edges (you do keep them razor sharp, right?).
8) One of the few features we have had since day one. The innocently named "ghetto slits". Make sure your pants fit over your boots - set and forget design.
9) Snow gators, adjustable, grippy, functional.